- Ordering the small parts needed
- Picking up the parts
- Distributing the parts to crews, teams or onsite gardeners
- Accounting for the parts you gave gave to crews
- Tracking what specific parts were used where and for who
- Invoicing what specific parts were used
- Accounting for and re-ordering parts as used
The Landscapers Most Feared and Avoided Topic? Pricing!
Pricing is a subject that should be embraced and planned for each year in your company. If you run a good company then you deserve to make pricing part of your planning each year. Don’t fear it – embrace it.
My Painful Past with Irrigation Parts
Welcome: A Field Irrigation App called Cappsure It
The Courage to Change!
- Recognizing that I deserved to make a profit for parts used‚ and increasing my mark up to reflect it on all small parts.
- Taking a bold step to implement mobile technology to help me make money by empowering my crews‚ who it turns out, were more than capable of using Cappsure.
Mike Martinez is owner and president of Newtex Landscape Inc. Mike is also a founder of Cappsure – a mobile field app especially created for the landscaping community. For more information go to www.home.cappsure.com or reach Mike directly at firstname.lastname@example.org