- Introduce the App and train 1-4 field based employees.
- Let them know they are an important part of a Pilot Program.
- Set expectations of exactly what their role is, how often reports need to be done and when they need to be completed by.
- Review and provide coaching on App usage and reporting.
- Celebrate successes by calling out employees who have used the app consistently and correctly – maybe even with rewards!
- Use those employees to now help train other employees as you roll out the App.
- Be sure those employees communicate what’s expected from users (i.e., what reports, how often etc.)
- Make the App a company requirement so the team knows what’s expected.
- Enforce and reinforce team reporting requirements (i.e., Lets review your reports… One report is missing… what happened… Great job all reports were complete)
Mike Martinez is owner and president of Newtex Landscape Inc. Mike is also a founder of Cappsure – a mobile field app especially created for the landscaping community. For more information go to www.home.cappsure.com or reach Mike directly at email@example.com